Sellersville Theater 1894
Music Venue, Concert Hall
- Go early for dinner at the Washington House before your show. Get a good parking spot and great food for very reasonable prices. The theater staff is wonderful.
- Parking can be difficult. Get there early
- always like going to this theater.
- Parking can be tight, get there early and have a drink
- Great little intimate theater! Friendly staff and good acoustics. I recommend this place for any show!
- Great intimate concert venue in a quaint little Pennsylvania town! Eat at the Washington House next door to start off a fabulous night!
- Wonderful place with good musicians
- if you go early, go next door to the theater to the Washington House Restaurant for a drink or dinner. Summers are great for outdoor dining. Plus, get good parking spot before the show.
- There is more parking for $4 if you cannot find a space
- Recommend Row K.