Seester's Mexican Cantina
- Expensive and not that good. You don't even get free salsa and chips like most Mexican restaurants. Disappointing.
- $2 Taco Tuesday's, and the tacos rock!
- Was really good. Craft beers from 'Day of the Dead' Mexican brewery. Nicer during winter, normally packed during summers.
- Tinga tostadas are definitely worth a try
- The chips are a MUST when eating here.
- Almost $5.00 for one Taco!! And my $2.75 for a small cup with Seltzer and a line!! The taco all beans and hardly any Chorizo! First and last time I frequent this establishment. Chips were stale
- Meh. Overrated.
- Not all it's cracked up to be. Everyone talks it up, but the Margarita tasted like the salt was on the bottom of the glass, instead of the rim and the enchilada had a metallic taste to it.
- Worst service ever
- Make sure you come on a hot summer weekend. Spectacular view and the food is VERY good.
- Food is good but super small portions...
- No chips and salsa. Not the best Mexican
- If you don't order the famous beer battle tacos, you might as well kill yourself
- Very good margaritas
- Great location although the name is a little misleading. Their tequila stock seemed to consist of Patron, Don Julio, and Jose Quervo......that's it?!? The food was tasty and authentic.
- Fish Tacos. Seasoned Chips and Salsa.
- The tilapia fish tacos are AMAZING!!
- Those fish tacos tho... Yum yum!
- Very yummy!
- The chicken tinga tostadas, guac, margaritas and portabella quesadilla are all awesome!