Basketball, Concert Hall
1111 S Figueroa St (at Chick Hearn Ct)
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Go to a Los Angeles Kings Hockey Game
- This is where we won our first-ever Stanley Cup on June 11, 2012 by shellacking the New Jersey Devils 6-1. A good time was had by all.
- The Lakers may reign supremebut we can't help but notice some other guys seated courtside. Look for David Beckham, Leo DiCaprio and Zac Efron cheering on, and just try to keep your eye on the ball.
- Back on 1/22/06, a baller by the name of Kobe Bean Bryant dropped 81 points up in here.
- Fanatic Fact: Franchise scoring leader is Marcel Dionne who scored 550 goals and 757 assists for 1307 points in 921 games for the Kings.
- Go Kings!!
- "I think this place would be a lot more fun if they actually sold office supplies. Okay, maybe not more FUN, but certainly more helpful. Anyone have an extra 3 hole punch on them?" - Conan O'Brien
- Home sweet home.
- Some of Los Angeles biggest events happen here, including the Grammy awards. Andy got to experience the stars up close and personal on the red carpet last year! Look out for his short shorts.
- Welcome to Lob City. When the Clippers hold court here, prepare for lift-off.
- Staples Center has hosted NBA Championships, Stanley Cup Finals as well as concerts & boxing. But when Arizona & Ohio St. tip off, it will be the first NCAA Tournament game in this building's history.
- DeAndre Jordan : Dunk of the year? OMG
- Do NOT sit in 300 anything...looks like ants!
- You're so LA. You go to the hottest ticket in town. Make sure to wear your purple and gold and cheer on Kobe as he goes for #6!
- This arena reminds me of many exhilarating moments, not the least of which was the time I managed to mend a frayed climbing rope in a pinch with some quickly applied staples.
- Go Canes!...hey what ya mean shut up?
- Dessert cart in VIP!!
- We LOVE Hyde Lounge inside Staples! Perfect hideaway in a totally busy place.
- Try and root for the Kings without laughing.
- Wayne Gretzky never played here as a King, but his presence still lingers in the building. Theres a #99 sweater hanging from the rafters AND a Great One statue outside.