The Secret Theatre
4402 23rd St (44th Rd)
Long Island City, NY 11101
- Every Friday Night: Queens Secret Improv Club! A whole night of longform improv comedy for a mere $5.
- Sister Sex Wolf will ROCK UR FACES OFF
- Truly a secret gem. A "hole in the wall" theatre in a quiet industrial area but with incredible performances.
- Come see Urinetown!
- See The Wedding Singer August 2013
- Incredible, worth driving all the way from upstate to LIC to see this heart felt play, a must see!
- I like the space & easy to get from the UWS- but not a great 1st impression seeing a sign warning you of a sketchy guy that's been in the building so call 911 if seen.. Love the $1 candy & free drink
- This theatre is the best in Queens. Period!
- Pirate Pete's Parrot- Great, fun kid's musical composed by Richard Mazda
- Join the Improv group Faceoff or at least go see one of their shows, they are amazing!
- Check out Little Women: 12/08/11 through 12/17/11. Great cast, great script, great music!
- Great Richard III, cast was fantastic especially Guy as Richard!
- Met "Mr. T"
- Come see "reasons to be pretty" by Neil LaBute
- Check in and get a free soda
- Best off off space in the city
- Its one stop from Manhattan, I can see the UN building from my house
- The Tempest through early May