Seco's Latin Cuisine
- First time here.. And love this place! Hidden on Kirby and perfect for brunch.. Buffet and bottomless mimosas. I will be coming back!
- Tasty tasty tasty, sample the tamale yummm, shrimp soup is soooo good, tarragon dressing is excitingly favorable. But the cilantro pesto is to die for!
- Everything here is delicious! Spinach enchiladas are FAMOUS! Have a toreado or two to loosen up.
- Amazing Sunday Brunch!
- Chicken enchiladas are ok. The spinach and cheese enchiladas are fantastic. Very similar to Jalapeos on Kirby from way back.
- Believe the hype. Park on the street. Delicious food & friendly/helpful staff. Even the regulars are kind-one hugged me! All u can eat yummy & bottomless mimosas for 2, expect to pay 55. Worth it.
- Houston Press 2011 - Top Mom & Pop restaurants - #4
- If you're in the area, this is probably a good place to stop and get lunch. Very fast service, cheap food, but you know you feel good about not ending up at the Subway across the street.
- Sunday brunch!
- The spinach enchilada is off the hook!