Second Chance Saloon
Bar, Karaoke, Restaurant
5888 Robert Oliver Pl (in Oakland Mills Village Center)
Columbia, MD 21045
- Almost too upscale to be a dive with a vast beer selection and great wings. But for Columbia, it's dimly lit and it's mostly locals, so this is as dive'y as it gets for the area.
- Love Kevin!!
- Great fun with game show night on Wed
- Wow, amazing secret flavor of wings ask for a mix of Buffalo + Old Bay!
- The copper colored mirrors on the ceiling are special.
- Tuesday nights - 1/2 price burgers! Happy hour 3-7.
- Karaoke on Thursdays is fun!
- "Second Chance Saloon has awesome food. Awesome staff. Awesome house-infused vodkas. All around great time and Karaoke night is a blast!" --J_Ramsey
- A great place to get a beer AND bring the kid along.
- Great Happy Hour!!
- May I suggest the burger with bleu cheese (medium rare) and hot fries! Super yum!
- Check out chris william!!
- Number 1 - HANDS DOWN - on my list of the best burgers in the HoCo
- It may sound odd to bring your kids to a saloon, but they have a kids menu and regularly host events for kids.
- Shockingly good Old Bay wings. Just enough seasoning and perfect crunch on the skin.
- Happy Hour is awesome! $1 Boh bottles, $2.50 all 12 drafts (including Guinness!), rails & house wines M-F 3-7pm and Sat/Sun 12-5pm! Also 1/2 price wings during the week. Can't beat it!
- The nachos are pretty good
- The bartenders on friday are awesome!
- Leash up the pup and enjoy brunch on the patio, Sundays @ 2nd Chance Saloon - pups drink free all day!
- Fun karoke on Wednesdays and $2 domestic drafts!