4040 US Highway 27 S
Sebring, FL 33870
- Eat here at 2 a.m. and meet Dick, a great restaurateur. Open 24 hours.
- Best 24-hour diner in the county.
- Definitely stop in here to eat! Great food and friendly service!
- Fish dinner, meatloaf, Salisbury steak open face sandwich, Love their macaroni salad. Homemade baked pies. A good place to eat and great prices.
- Big portions! Good hot chocolate! Sausage gravy with biscuits a must!
- An old school diner just the way it ought to be. Highly recommended.
- pancakes and sausage gravy two of the highlights
- Great pancakes and sausage gravy
- Ver nice good people
- Food was just ok.
- Here's a tip....leave a tip! They work hard for their money!
- El food berry goo
- Green fried tomatoes!
- The prime rib sandwich is awesome
- Try their cheesecake! It is the best. <3
- Get the chicken and rice soup! Best sandwiches in town
- Everything is great here & the staff is so friendly
- We enjoyed our food at the Sebring Diner. The staff was very attentive.