Sebastian Street Beach
A1A (Sebastian Street)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Put your tiniest speedos
- Love to go there and buy a dring at fat tuesday
- Don't forget your sunblock boys and the latest issue of Guy Magazine!
- Watch for that light bulb moment when the straight people walking by stop and stare for a moment, then realize why there are so many men in speedos here
- A great fun beach. Lots of people.
- Great place
- This is the gay beach. Best scenery around.
- Great place to get a suntan. Just remember to bring your sunblock
- Love the fashion show there!
- Enjoy the views of the muscle daddies....I know I did.
- Great place to hang n just be yourself
- Not much for the st8t guys to look at on this beach. But the Ritz doesn't block the late sun here.
- U spelled sebastian wrong
- The place to be if u like old gay guy !! Sorry very old gay Guy !!! Some seems dead !!
- A beautiful section of the beach for sure.
- Go to Fat Tuesdays across the street fir a refreshing adult slushy!
- The beach is really right at Sebastian Street. It seems to be busiest between 11 and 2.
- Its where the BOYS are!
- Beach chairs get discounted in the late afternoon. Ask the attendants what time...
- Love this beach!