SeaWorld San Antonio
10500 Sea World Dr (at Ellison Dr)
San Antonio, TX 78251
- Visit the Sea Lion Show!
- "San Antonios Sea World is a fun tourist destination, but mostly its a slap in the face to Darwin." - Conan O'Brien
- Make sure you arrive early - the pre-show entertainment is hilarious. Just be prepared to get wet if you are anywhere near him.
- Ride Steel Eel
- FAMILY TIME
- Get to shows early
- For Shamus new One Ocean show, pick a spot in the splash zone where you are sure to get wet! After the show, wring out your shirt and see who collected the most water! Race to the Alamo
- Touch a dolphin (gently!).
- Steel Eel is ranked amongst the top 50 roller coasters in the world! Definitely go check it out. Riders must be at least 48 inches tall to ride.
- Thanks for the free Educator Fun Pass!
- SeaWorld offers discount tickets if you purchase online through SAVE. Register here: http://www.goo.gl/rqnle
- Great place to take your family. Dress comfortably and wear good tennis shoes because a lot of walking is involved. Be sure to pack sun screen.
- If you're in the splash zone, be prepared to get wet ... even before the show starts!
- Get there right when they open to avoid long lines and you can hit all of the outdoor exhibits before it gets super hot. By the time it is blazing you can head straight to the water park!
- The 250-acre marine theme park is home to Shamu, beluga whales and sea lions, more than 25 rides, shows and attractions. It's open from March to November.
- I tried to touch a dolphin, the fucker bit me!
- Thank you for the free admission for military. This is the only way I could take all the kids while my husband is overseas!
- Free admission for military and dependents :)
- Military. Get in free once a year
- Free admission for military. Check with MWR for details.