Seattle Repertory Theatre
- Seats are VERY narrow in the balcony; be prepared to be cosy. Rise is good, though.
- Their lineup of performances have always been on the money. Any seat has a quality view, but wished the prices were a bit inexpensive.
- 1/2 price tickets if bought 1 hour before the show starts.
- The restrooms by the Leo K are much less crowded when seeing a show at Bagley Wright, just down the hallway.
- No parking at the theatre, but plenty of parking nearby.
- Don't miss Disgraced. Fascinating litmus test on your own attitudes.
- get a season pass
- I'm glad they're doing the new playwrights residency
- Great plays!
- Support the theater.
- You would regret not watching the hound of the Baskervilles.
- Solid, professional theatre! Strapped for cash? Seats are half price an hour before show. Go experience live theatre.
- Seattle's best theatre.
- Good place for Improv
- "Neon for the Bagley Wright Theatre," Stepehn Antonakos, 1983. Neon tubing. Bagley Wright Theatre, Building Faade.
- Theater and art collide in the Bagley Wright Theatre, where Denis Arndt will star as Mark Rothko, and rising Seattle actor Connor Toms makes his Seattle Rep main-stage debut as Ken.
- Go see Humor Abuse! It's wonderful, funny, and full or surprises!
- Come see "The Agony and The Ecstasy of Steve Jobs" running from April 22-May 22. Hilarious, yet socially conscious and eye-opening. Mike Daisey is brilliant.
- Check Goldstar.com for discounted tickets.