Plaza, Park, Cultural Center
- A great urban center for people of all ages. Free exhibitions park space and great museums! Space needle, EmP, science center, armory, chihuly Garden, stadiums, international fountain! I love it here!
- The heart of Seattle's arts and culture - home to the Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Experience Music Project, The Children's Museum, & more! Monorail runs directly between downtown & here.
- Even if you don't have the cash to wander into any of the museums or attractions, it's worth walking around Seattle Center and just to take a stroll and see the sights there for free.
- Hanging out by the fountain, going up the Space Needle, catching a ride on the rather short Monorail and getting some fresh fudge - it's all good.
- Check out the Earth Portal - a mind-blowing 25-minute guided tour of the universe projected in a mini planetarium - between the Center House and the EMP, just north of the monorail station.
- AMAZING BEADING CLASSES TOO! Beading workshops all weekend. Workshops on wire-work, making earrings and her patented pearl knotting technique. The CLASSES ARE FREE w/purchase of the $10 class kit.
- Great place to be 2 watch the Space Needle ring in the New Year with FIREWORKS.
- Take a dip in the fountain to cool off!
- Do the zombie walk!
- If you're here for the bite make sure to swing by the Blues Stage, underrated and tucked away but definitely worth finding
- Nice place to have fun. I liked Space Needle and everything.
- Great place - check out the museums and the sky needle here
- If you're tourist, it is highly recommended..all the fun happen..bumbershoot,folklife,space needle,the science center..etc..love my city..
- Check the SC website often for events and happenings because they have so many affiliations with nonprofits in the community that you could miss a once-in-a-lifetime event right under your nose?!!
- Going to another great place in Seattle? Check out WhichBus for public transit trip planning and real time bus information http://bit.ly/RhKvQe.
- Seattle Center is a park, arts and entertainment center
- This is a fun place to visit and reach new heights!
- The International Gem and Jewelry Show Open till 6pm TodayTomorrow 10am-6pm Sunday 11am-5pmSEATTLE CENTER[Exhibition Hall]Mercer St.
- This multimedia performance brings a beatboxer, dancer, and visual artists Marc Bamuthi Joseph and Theaster Gates together to muse about environmental justice. May 31June 3
- Be sure to check out Winter Fest and all the festive activities November 25 December 31http://www.seattlecenter.com/winterfest/