Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar
Seafood, Wine Bar, Sushi
$ $ $
205 108th Ave NE (In Civica Bldg)
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Seastar is an ambitious restaurant with a big menu offering a few safe bets but enough creativity to be a crowd-pleaser. The lure is seafood, but neither carnivores nor vegetarians will go hungry.
- Found Mahi Mahi with Cucumber-Macadamia Nut Relish as Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- if you come, ask for me, maybe I'm working.
- Had a ball with oysters, loved the seafood tower. Exceptionally good service, beautifully cooked & flavorful food. Those crab cakes!!!
- Not a fancy place but solid seafood - good for business dinner.
- Try the Rainbow Trout
- Try the Dungeness Crab And Corn Bisque
- The Steelhead is awesome, but the cedar plank Salmon is epic
- Be sure and check out the "special" wines by the glass, they're listed as "Conspicuous Consumption" in the menu.
- The water chick is on point. Make sure to get the smoked steelhead, the scallop trio, and any ceviche!
- My favorite here is halibut ceviche & hot & sour shrimp soup. You can't go wrong with anything! Great food and nice ambience!
- This is our favorite seafood restaurant. You can't go wrong with anything.
- Amazing coconut cream pie. Great service. Extensive drink menu. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Try the OCTOPUS!
- Enjoying dinner
- The ancho steelhead is one of the best seafood dishes I've ever had... Incredibly epic!
- Seastar Chocolate Truffles. Do it!
- Try the Hazelnut Grilled Rainbow Trout - Four grain pilaf, cracked hazelnuts, brown butter braised asparagus.
- Found Passion Fruit Panna Cotta with Tropical Fruit as Yum Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- Found Sesame-Peppercorn Crusted Seared Ahi as Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com