6002 Woodside Ave (60th St)
Woodside, NY 11377
- Happy Hour is CRAZY!!! 11am-7pm...the food is delish tooo!!!
- The tower of beer is a must
- BEST BAR SO MUCH FUN PLUS I WORKED THERE OVERALL BRILLIANT
- Come for the guinness, stay for the Asian nightclub
- Cheryl is probably the greatest bartender ever. Buy her a shot.
- The Irish breakfast here leaves nothing to be desired. Perfect bacon!
- Woodside burger with bacon and chipotle mayo and a side of thin cut irish curry fries. Captures Woodside
- The outdoor space & overall atmosphere is awesome. They do a nice pour of Guinness if and when you can get the bartenders attention.
- Bar tenders rock! Niamh makes a killer sangria!
- The food is great for the price. I ordered a burger with sweet potato fries and couldn't find my plate under all the food. They have great beer too, no watered down Guinness like other places.
- Irish breakfast and a magners and a great bartender. great saturday morning
- The bartenders are really friendly and I just got schooled on how to pour guiness from tap the real Irish way !!! Good burgers and great soups to bring warmth on these cold winter nights !
- awesome cheeseburger!! great staff!!
- Skittelbomb? by John
- The woodside burger with sweet potato fries are amazing!!!
- Good traditional Irish pub
- Dope spot!! Always enjoy coming here. All the bartenders are female and good looking.
- Lively on a Friday night!
- Like a Mosby
- The music is way too loud for 6:30 on a week night. Good nachos and good beer selection though.