Seal Beach, CA 90740
- Whoever checks in please DO your part to keep this beach clean! I found a M&M's wrapper in the ocean!!
- Pick up after yourself! Don't be a litterbug!
- One of my favorite small town beach communities. Take a walk down Main Street to the pier and enjoy the shops and cool places to eat.
- Long Beach: Where the ghetto meets the sea.
- wenassa :D
- Nick's Deli on Main has the best breakfast burrito ever. Get it "hot" and "toasted."
- The best kept secret city to live in Southern California. Great small town feel and lots of cool coffee shops, places to eat and shop at along Main Street near the Seal Beach pier.
- One of the coolest beach cities in Orange County!
- U wont regret it
- Nice beach to find a date lol
- 10am-12pm is the best time to have your own ocean .
- Go check out the fish fry :) and live bands on the grass every Wednesday
- Wait a couple days before getting in the water after it rains. Serious pollutants from the LA River dump into the Seal Beach waters.
- Great beach to bring family and friends! I love to come here and listen to the waves from the ocean!
- Grunion Run Time!
- take a walk down Main St. and grab a cup of coffee or gelato from Javatinis!
- Bring small bills for Beach parking. Around $3 for 2hrs.
- Seaside Grill has the best hot wings and burgers. It's a must have at Seal Beach!
- Pick up your TRASH! please!!!
- If you want surf go on left side of pier of just want chill & play in water go on the right