$ $ $
- Located right in the quaint downtown Ocean Grove. Famous for their lobster roll I definitely recommend it
- Great place to sit outside
- Scallop salad is my favorite dish here
- It's a dry town BYOB
- The great meal and great service was ruined by the hostess who asked us to hurry up despite being there just about an hour. Not too mention she asked this just as the waitress brought over my coffee
- Ahi tuna, hot cheese dip with homemade potato chips
- Try the hot gouda and chips!
- Try the Monday Night Salmon Special!
- Wonderful Ocean Grove establishment - Try the Gouda & Cheddar Cheese Dip with Homemade Potato Chips!
- Was unimpressed with this place. Got the cod topped with lobster. Very bland. Mashed potatoes weren't seasoned. Wait staff seemed miserable. Over priced for the lack of quality and taste.
- The salads are huge and really good. The wait is long for seating and to get food on a Saturday evening, but when it comes it is excellent.
- Fabulous scallops and fried oysters
- The teriyaki salmon is the best thing on the menu!
- The special crab cake sandwich
- FYI that ocean grove is a dry town, but this is a byo. The food is really good with large portions and fresh seafood :)
- Best ahi tuna I've ever had! Highly recommend!
- Calamari very good, but sit outside if you want to converse.
- Exquisite menu, superb offerings, great layout. Unpretentious, yet slightly expensive, but well worth it. Five stars.
- Crab cakes are always amazing. Get em if you can.
- Amazing scallops salad!