Seafood City Super Market
Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Pick your fish have them cook it while you shop
- Their fish. The best
- They accept food stamps !!! :-)
- My favorite local spot for kangkong aka ong choy aka kongxincai aka water spinach aka Ipomoea aquatica.
- Watch out for the weekend crowds.
- Good prices. Busy store.
- Ranch99 .
- Fresh produce at great prices! The employees are also super nice.
- No fresh crab legs
- Cashiers are super friendly. .awesome prices on fish
- Service was fine prices are competitive too
- Jumbo avocados-- once ripe-- super creamy $2.49. Totally worth the price. I love my Pilipino supermarket!!!
- Ahhhhh. Fish!
- Great place to get cheap, exotic fruits and veggies! Fish section is amazing, as expected. And the music, like someone else said, is choice.
- Big Lobster!!!
- Come here and jam out to filipino love songs. Kailangan kitaaaa
- Come here and jam out to
- different seafood city locations have certain deals. check your local asian newspaper.
- Come knowing how to select fresh fish to buy. Myriad of specimens to choose from, many unknown to the avg consumer. Many other Asian specialties (mostly Pilipino) as well. Staff is very helpful.