The SeaCow Eatery
Breakfast, Seafood, Bakery
- The Hawaiian was delicious and omg... Martha's pies are to die for!
- Grits, Grits, Grits!!!!!
- You need to try their dinner menu...so good!!!!!
- Don't forget to try Miss Martha's desserts.
- Brunch is not to be missed!
- Had a delicious lunch - philly with battered fries and coleslaw. My dad enjoyed an oyster poboy.
- Had the biscuits and gravy, grits, pancakes, and crab cake. All were very good! Portions are huge!
- Moo Mania!
- Has a great breakfast.
- Grilled shrimp are amazing. Delicious grits, great service and a quaint atmosphere make this a wonderful experience!
- Two words, John's Omelette. Do it!
- The food is ok. Not exactly my favorite restaurant!
- Tasty shrimp and grits!
- Try the grits. They have bacon...what's not to love? Biscuits are a little doughy.
- Great breakfast! Come hungry because they give plenty of food! Very nice staff!!
- Had breakfast here while on vacation. The grits were some of the best I've ever had. The country ham, not so much, it was too salty.
- So good, recommend the omelette
- Home fries are good, and my son loves the cheese biscuits
- The low country boil is delicious!
- Wonderful food, great staff! Both breakfast and lunch were great :)