- A marine laboratory-sized display of fresh seafood greets diners at this Portuguese standby.
- Eat fish. Drink sangria Life's good
- Seafood lovers, you need to know three words: Aorda de Marisco.
- Whoa. STRONG sangria. Good but strong.
- Seafood soup is a MUST!
- most dishes are big enough to split between 2 people
- Try the shrimp with garlic sauce appetizer and assorda.. Yum
- Sangria is nice and strong
- Don't miss out ordering as appetizer grilled octopus on garlic & olive oil with optionally saffron or white rice on the side
- Lobster very fresh wow wow
- Grab a spot at the bar to eat, more energy and interaction with the waiters there vs back room. You won't be disappointed !!
- If you love seafood, this is your place! Great selection and lively atmosphere. It's on our Super Bowl Fan Guide's list of essential things to do during Super Bowl week 2014.
- This restaurant is recommended by locals, and hosts a full seafood menu.
- Seafood is superb here! Rest of the food is fantastic as well
- Great pprtuguese food
- The paella & king crab legs are a must!
- Food is good but the services SUCKS !! literally you have to ask out loud to the waiter/barman what you want..drink,menu, napkin, etc.. no ones pay attention to you.
- Bitoque is my favorite =)
- WOW these jumbo prawns r so freaking huge like lobster tails and so delicious !!
- DELICIOUS Sangria & Paella