$ $ $ $
1 Borgata Way (at Borgata Hotel & Casino)
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Before you gamble the night away, check out one of Cosmo's Sexiest Cocktails: The Pineapple Mojito. This summery twist on an old classic is not to be missed.
- Free naan was the best part. Food was overpriced and taste was all over the place. Ahi Tartare was very bland and roasted mushrooms were too salty.
- They have closed there doors as of December :(
- SeaBlueSocial 5pm-7pm $8 martini's and discounted menu. Daniella makes delicious ones!
- Verrrrrry salty...
- The lobster trolls are amazing!
- Try the Lobster Pot Pie - Dinner AND a show
- Try the Filet Mignon - Best 'ceviche' ever
- Try the Marinated Scallops With Grapefruit, Caviar, Greens Using Molecular Gastronomy - Best 'ceviche' ever
- Catch a prix fix dinner during the week. App, entree, dessert for $39.
- They no longer make the pineapple mojito
- For the price u are paying the food should be better... Small portions slow service
- Still trying to find big foot in the ceiling!!!
- For the price of the food I was expecting better. The home-made nan was the best part.
- Lobster Corndogs
- Michael Mina's Sea Blue for dinner and then poker at Borgata. Good combo.