Sea & Sea Fish Market
62 W 116th St (at Lenox Ave)
New York, NY
- The best thus far in Harlem. Being going her for over 20 yrs. Have occasionally seen the fire dept stop to shop . That should tell you something.
- Bring cash they don't except debit or credit.
- They have the best prices and their food is fresh
- The BEST seafood n the city #handsdown! Take out only. Great prices
- All the steamed seafood and veggies are great!
- Harlem's Best Kept Secret 4 great seafood..One of the original spots since Old Harlem
- Fresh & cheap fish. My fav fish place.
- Pick what you want and they cook it there. Or buy and they clean, filet and you take it home.
- The best seafood fish market in Harlem Ny. Courteous amd polite.
- Fish is PURE YUM if can get passed the atmosphere!
- Great fish market! Lots of wild caught options which is great compared to the farmed ones you can find in most other stores
- Great tasting steamed food
- Their fried seafood is delicious. I rarely buy fresh fish from there. The quality has gone down.
- Steamed fish & vegatables! Delicious
- Steamed seafood? Yes please!
- my favorite !!!!
- Fresh fish and taste great. In and out within minutes
- Very nice guys I always tip a buck.