Seafood, Caribbean, American
$ $ $
- Awesome service. Incredible food. we sat by the Gulf of Mexico
- I ordered the bone-in ribeye. The cabernet demi-glace was awful. It tasted like brown gravy that would go on a salisbury steak and was super salty. I couldnt taste the flavor of the ribeye at all.
- Breakfast - ALA carte is THE way to go for a great breakfast! Breakfast buffet....not so much. Stick to the menu.
- Salads all the way! Big and hearty but equally tasty!
- Bring bug spray or be eaten alive by mosquitoes.
- The tequila sunset is great. Try it with a salt rim ! Mmmm!
- Had hair in my gazpacho soup
- Great service!!! :)