Sea Lions at Pier 39
- Listen for them, it's fun. Just watch out for the angry ones.
- Observe the strange behavior of tourists here. They've gathering here since the 90's and are really noisy.
- Pinch your nose, because this place stinks! Literally.
- If you can, go to the Wharf on a weekday. Such a lovely place when not swarming with people.
- These guys are strangely entertaining.
- Go and see some sea lions from close-up. Have your camera at the ready to make some beautiful snapshots. And be amazed at the sounds (and the occasional smelly burps) these animals make!
- Try the viewing point upstairs
- Be sure to visit the Sea Lions Center as well.
- Sea lions are awesome!!
- Great experience to see so many sea lions together ( as many as 1701 in 2009) come here very early in the morning not to be interrupted by tourists.
- , ...
- Awesome spot to see wild sea lions. Loud as all get out too.
- This is a nice place 2 go 2 & see some sea lions.
- famous place to watch sea lions, there are tons of them
- I am amazed that I can "check in" to sea lions...anyways, I agree with John B., watch out for the angry ones.
- Don't feed the lions
- Some of my favorite animals, the sea lions are so adorable! They are free and they're given food as well
- Um dos pontos principais do Pier 39. Tenha pacincia, ache um bom lugar e se divirta! Os lees marinhos so bem divertidos!
- Mutlaka urayn. Nedense onlar seyrederken inceden bir mutluluk kaplyor iimi.
- It's hilarious watching these sea lions bicker like old women.