Seafood, American, Bar
$ $ $
- nice breakfast on the upper deck overlooking beach
- Try their drink the "ice pop". The live music on the deck is always good. Great place to go after a day at the beach.
- Mediocre food but worth the visit for the views.
- Just great seafood, great portions, the Chowdah is a must!
- Beautiful view of the ocean from the second floor! Lunch prices are very reasonable!
- Come here & have a great time on the upper decks & enjoy the great view of Hampton Beach! On chillier evenings the decks are heated
- Get the Fried Green Beans, they are so delicious!!
- Try the clam chowder. It is amazing
- Have a late lunch/early dinner on the upper deck after a beach day
- A bug in my dad's pasta. A giant bug. Hiding under a shrimp. Never again.
- The 2nd deck is non-smoking!!
- The nachos are a must here!
- Lobster Rolls are great!
- 3 upper decks good view of the ocean
- Lobster roll is excellent and full of lobster
- Look out for lip stains in your wine glasses - could have done better with cleaner glasses before serving
- Just so-so for the Hampton strip. Haddock was just okay.
- Avoid this place. Food WAY overpriced. Very bland. There's nothing special here. We won't be back.
- don't expect them to comp a meal if they screw it up! My dish came out made with completely wrong ingredients (fish not chicken), but they refused to comp the bill because I ate the corrected meal!
- Food was extremely over-priced and frankly not that great. I've been going there for years but was really let down this time.