10300 N Rodney Parham Rd (at Breckenridge Dr)
Little Rock, AR 72227
- Love the chicken fajitas! The guacamole is delish too!
- Fajitas Sergio and the Ranchero Special are so satisfying. This is my friends' and family's go-to Mexican place.
- Margaritas are huge and delicious. The ranchero special and fajitas are . Great value, great staff.
- This location has a great patio with both shaded and sunny areas.
- Small location but everything is good! Prices always affordable.
- Great cheap margaritas!!
- Bring earplugs. They took the carpet out not too long ago and ever since, it's LOUD in there.
- Don't let them sit you close to the door! I'm freezing when someone Comes in or out !!! But food is good , would have enjoyed it better had I not been so cold !
- One of the best Mexican restaurants around... Great service, fast and yummy food. Love the margaritas!!
- Love Senior Tequila's.
- Flat, bland, and uninteresting. Typical meal at senior tequila. I have eaten here enough to given it a definate pass.
- Like extra fresh, extra hot salsa with your chips? Ask for "salsa picosa". It's not listed anywhere, but it's free and tasty!