American, Mexican, Sports Bar
- Our drinks were over $16 each and honestly tasted like they had no alcohol at all in them. The waiters are friendly, but the service is very slow. Avoid this place if possible.
- Just kidding!!! Went to Mojitos & had red snapper and tostones, plus requisite pina colada
- This place is honestly a disgrace to humanity.
- This place is kinda lame for it's reputation
- Aqu estamos para brindarles un servicio de excelencia!
- Half the crowd is under age
- You can get couple of FREE rum drinks at the Don Q Museum and Tourist Info Center just along past the CVS Pharmacy
- Ladies drink free on wed from 6pm-9pm
- Nachos are great. Great place to cool off out of the hot sun and best service I have had since in puerto rico.
- Great Mexican food!
- House margaritas
- The great place called Seor Flog's
- The best place to eat.
- LOS MIERCOLES ES ALCOHOL GRATIS PARA LAS LADIES DE 6-9pm!!!!!
- Go any place but here. Way too loud, overpriced and honestly not that good.
- Amazing atmosphere love the drinks get ready to party!!
- If you're a tourist with no desire to know local spots and looking for an american spot, its here. Super lame, overpriced, full with drunk tourists.
- If you're an American tourist looking for an American atmosphere with English-speaking servers and an amazing drink menu, this is the spot for you!
- The Senor Frogs frozen drink tastes like ass. Do NOT order it!
- No wifi and the prices are EXPENISIVE!