- Shrimp + scallop burrito + Sol = classic. Bonus: best hipster watching in Echo Parque.
- Order the half shrimp, half scallop burrito...fried!
- $3 bottled beer! Fresh guac! And a clean john! Is this Glendale?
- Awesome tacos. Have a happy hour drink while you wait. The boys were happy
- Happy Hour EVERY DAY from 2PM - 5PM: $2 battered fish tacos, $1.75 asada/carnitas/potato/pollo/and pastor tacos for $1.75, and $4 draft or $3 bottled beer!
- The breakfast burrito is amazing.
- Insist on a vegan michelada (with regular tomato juice instead of clamato).
- Tasty and affordable fish tacos, clean, friendly, margaritas full of alcohol for $6. Top 5 place from our 3 weeks in California so far.
- Fish tacos & beer
- Shrimp and scallop burrito is the best they've got. Don't forget to grab some crema to top it off.
- The grilled shrimp burrito is great! Plus hot (temperature not spice) is weird at first but then DELICIOUS!
- Watermlon agua fresca is so refreshing! Only 2.50 for a giant cup.
- The two taco meal is a good deal & delicious no matter what you pick.