Lists & rankings
- You have to have a reservation to taste at Scribe, on the weekends sometimes up to two weeks in advance. But it's worth the extra legwork!
- This is such a hip winery. Indie-electro tunes, amazing views and great service. Reservations are required.
- Dog friendly
- Gorgeous gorgeous.
- Great views, hip music, amazing wine. Book a reservation early to make sure that you can get a tasting.
- Amazingly crisp and fresh Pinot Noir Ros 2014. $35/bottle is well worth it. Enjoy the beautiful landscape. Friendly and knowledgable staff!
- Pinot noir, Chardonnay and great views.
- Right next door to Gundlach, but a lot more fun! Great staff and great wines. Pinot was a favorite.
- The Portland of Sonoma. Great view, yummy snacks, great music, fantastic breeze.
- Make a reservation for tastings, otherwise just show up, buy a bottle and sit above the vineyard enjoying the view.
- Make a reservation as they can't take walk-ins.
- Bring a blanket and open a bottle. Most relaxing and casual winery. Very. Hipster place
- Great whites! Rieslings, chards. Food is awesome
- Go for the full tasting late in the day and take your time. Beautiful spot and superb wine culture
- Grab a picnic basket, and lay out with some of the most beautiful Sonoma views. Skin fermented Chardonnay is the most unique and a must try, and their chardonnays are my personal favorites.
- Love this winery Great for friends get together
- Great scenery, great looking events, might I say the staff can be a little snobby if you're not a member of their club.
- Our new favorite winery. Inviting staff, beautiful decor, fun cuisine. Loved it!!!
- Can see why this place is so trendy. Wine club members get access to the hill and a picnic blanket to overlook the vineyard. For non-members, you have to do a food and wine tasting.
- We were lucky to get a reservation day-of; both the wine and food was incredible and it was so beautiful!