408 Armour Rd (btwn Erie & Fayette St)
North Kansas City, MO 64116
- Great place to get comfy and catch a flick for a really reasonable price. And your supporting a local business!
- Get there early and get a recliner. Button for the feet is hidden on the right side of the cushion.
- Awesome venue to see a movie. Sat in the couches! The lady at the door was so welcoming. Don't mind spending more money to see a movie there.
- Team Trivia on Wednesday nights @ 7pm with food & drink specials!
- Screenland Armour is one of my favorites. Shop local!
- Seriously great experience. Tried the Sunday Brunch and a movie. Excellent time and a great movie theater too!
- Trivia ended here in either 2013 or 2014. Time to remove this from your list.
- Great craft beer selection and cozy movie atmosphere
- Great place to watch the Chiefs or a movie and reasonable concessions.
- My #1 spot for movies!!!
- Poorly calibrated 3D projectors. Avoid any 3D showings unless you like seeing a double image.
- Love this place
- Good as usual
- Become their friend on Facebook. They have special events and showings all the time, so many that their website doesnt have them all.
- Beer selection is out of this world. Let Bryan or Adam choose for you, you can't go wrong.
- Students get cheap tickets. Awesome deal cool atmosphere.
- Just your typical little retro-revival atmosphere, gentrified, small-big screen, dine-in, bar movie theater.