Hockey, Music Venue
- The home to your St. Louis Blues!!
- Check out the statues of Blues' legends Bernie Federko, Al MacInnis and Brett Hull outside Scottrade Center.
- Go Blues!
- Hockey legend Brett Hull will remind you that St. Louis is also a hockey town. Drive down Brett Hull Way, take a pic by his statue, and find his retired number in the rafters.
- Here to root on the Missouri Tigers? Each year, the Braggin' Rights Game happens right here against the Fighting Illini. So let's hear it for the Tigers! Fight for old Mizzou! Go Tigers!
- Yes, you can get real beer at Scottrade! Cathedral Square Abbey Ale is in Section 116. A small number of Schlafy beers are also available nearby
- Blues hockey is (finally) back! Now that the lockout's over, check out the season preview and other Blues news at www.stltoday.com/blues
- For nearly six decades, Kiel Auditorium was St. Louis' town hall. It went dark in 1991: The arena was demolished to make way for today's Scottrade Center.
- Guinness and other good Irish brews on first floor near club level escalator
- Adam M., the Blackhawks fan that left the tip, is a fucking douchebag.
- Go Blue Flames!!!
- Skip the $9 beers at the game, go to Houlihan's before and get cheap liter long islands.
- For the 11/12 season get local Urban Chestnut beer at Section 124 and Schlafly at Sec 109 & 124
- A great place for Detroit fans to get away from their dump of a city!
- Trade Brewer
- Go to a Blues Game!
- Go Predators!!!
- Come check out the foodie action station on the main concourse level in section 125!! The menu changes for every game!
- Watch the refs - they cheat
- yeah, it's fun to sit down low by the glass, but i think the best view is half way up in one of the corners.