Scott & Co.
Cocktail, Speakeasy, Lounge
$ $ $
- bartender's choice, you can't go wrong.
- Best coffee downtown!
- The martinez by call is so money
- If you're from a major city like NY, Chicago ,LA ect... This place will only annoy you with how hard it tries to be like a place from there.
- Not the kind of place you'd expect to find hidden in Tucson, but definitely worth a stop. The cocktails are original and well-made
- Cocktails of substance.
- Great cozy bar. Great mix of drinks.
- Fun night with Heather and Lavyn .. Cheers
- Excellent cocktails
- Delicious cocktails. Chill enviro.
- Fun place. The drinks are great they will make almost anything. The dig your own grave was awesome. Don't be afraid of the egg.
- As others have said give the Bartender a few hints at what you like and see what he comes up with!
- Sonoran Old Fashioned. Not on the menu but once you have it you'll never drink a whiskey old-fashioned again.
- Vodka Gimlet was tasty!
- Ask Carl for a Martinez
- Very loud, very small and you will wait for ever for service!
- Bartenders choice. Trust them.
- If I'm ever in the mood for a speakeasy....
- If you're coming on Friday, get here early: it's small and busy.
- You can't go wrong with a Brown Derby.