Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium
- Seen a great game there. Though the Canadians lost, it was a delightful evening.
- Hungry? Head a few blocks east to Main St for great Asian food at Au Petit Cafe (Vietnamese), Sun Sui Wah (Chinese), and Sawasdee Thai
- Be prepared to spend A LOT of money on food.
- Best entertainment option in YVR on a sunny day
- Try the brisket sandwich.
- Nice game! Having a great afternoon with kids!
- Always a good value for your sports entertainment dollars. Go C's!!!!
- Beer windows get lined up something fierce before the game; there' a kiosk on the 3rd base side (past the bathrooms and the ATMS) that almost *never* does. Oh, and beer sales stop after the 7th inning
- An extended lunch with craft beer is always appropriate - as long as it's accompanied by a Nooner at the Nat. Go C's!
- Check out the museum on the third base side. Often has the answer to the game's trivia question.
- Reserved granstand seats can be had cheaper with a $8.99 voucher at Vancouver Safeways.
- Great beers at the Craft Corner and shorter lines to get in at the 3rd bad field gate.
- Got the foot long hot dog and it was amazing. Next time we'll get the two foot long hot dog!
- Best food and drinks are down the 3rd base line. Less busy as well!
- Popcorn, Cracker Jacks, 2-foot long hot dogs and BEER!!
- Two Foot Long Hot Dogs
- The people watching
- Excellent baseball stadium. Come hungry and buy a two foot long hotdog.
- Foot long hot dogs