Scoops Ice Creamery
Ice Cream, Desserts
2014 US 22
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
- Love their milk shakes and malts!
- Best vanilla soft serve in NJ if not the entire country. More ice cream flavors offered in the summer months.
- Fav homemade ice cream parlor - recommend black raspberry, pumpkin, banana cream pie, vanilla fudge brownie, or mint chocolate chip, but really try them all! Town's go to place post school concerts.
- Get the ice cream to go - pop it in the freezer and have a yummy treat after the kids go to bed.
- Over 50 flavors of hard ice cream.
- Cash only. There is an ATM, but they don't take credit cards.
- Great fresh made ice cream! Always awesome; been coming here since elementary school and they never disappoint!
- Green apple sherbert - 1st time and it's good
- Try the Green Apple Sherbert, it's excellent!
- Mud pie, all the way baby. Extra crunch.
- I've been coming here for 15 years. Sorry to say place is going down hill. Store dirty and ice cream in the cases visibly melting. Workers should stop watching tv and wash the floor.