$ $ $
- Bloody Mary here is reason alone to come to sausalito
- Good chowder, fish and chips, and calamari.
- The diplomatico was awesome. Full lobster tail to go with a magnificent medley of sea creatures. I always bring a hotttt date.
- The linguini with vongole is awesome. You should try it.
- Bom restaurante, bem frequentado, especializado em frutos do mar e com uma vista incrvel da Baia de So Francisco. Preo justo. Vale a visita
- Wonderful dinner spot overlooking the bay. The food was excellent. I enjoyed the clam chowder and crab cakes.
- Wonderful lunch...
- The Ahi Tuna was pretty damn good
- Nice food, great location. The food quantity is very little & it's very expensive; so you have to have more dishes or go to other cheap restaurant after that to shut up your hunger.
- Get the gambas, mussels and sand dabs. Get a lot of toasted crostinis for dipping in the sauces of the aforementioned dishes. Don't forget the Bloody Mary. Go have taste bud fun now.
- Make sure to ask for the table in the front of restaurant over looking the bay. Only 2 tables in front with cozy seats and romantic vibe.
- Gran vista !! Consideren las mesas de hasta delante!
- Crusted Sea bass with whipped sweet potato. Thumbs up
- One of the best seafood restaurants in the bay area. Great to arrive by ferry from San Francisco - thanks for the wonderful time!
- Really nice food and an amazing view to the bay right in front of San Fran. Nice service as well. Specially recommended for those heading Sausalito from a bridge biking cross.
- Nice view , great seafood!
- Muito bom por um preo justo.
- The artichokes are divine.
- Excelente comida.
- Una gran vista y excelente atencin, la pasta fruti di mare sumamente buena !! Recomiendo mucho el lugar