Schuylkill River Trail
25th & Locust
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- 95% of us are running or walking and 5% are apparently competing in the Tour de France.
- During warmer months, bring your summer lover to an outdoor movie. Best part...they're free.
- The path winds unbroken, except for two short segments, all the way to Valley Forge National Historical Park.
- The guy who practices the bow-staph is a must see! If you're lucky, you can even catch a glimpse of the tight-rope walker!
- great place to run. make sure to look both ways before a train runs you over on your way over there if starting at the south end though!
- Wonderful place to go for a run or walk on the river.
- Enjoy a trip along the Schuylkill River Trail from Philadelphia to Valley Forge with scenic views of the iconic Philadelphia Art Museum and Boathouse Row.
- Bring your dog to the dog park or take a walk, run, or bike along the trail. If you like you can follow it all the way to Port Providence!
- The best place to go to if you need a nice walk
- Beautiful path just watch out for the geese and walkers
- The ideal weekend runners route since the road is closed to automobiles Saturdays and Sundays April through October. Many different trails are located along central route with mileage markers.
- Great little scenic gem in the city.
- Great running trail with amazing views of the city. Gets crowded on weekends
- Gorgeous for walking, running, biking, laying in the sun, outdoor yoga, you name it! Just go.
- Check out the new southern extension. It has no exit currently, but is nice and quiet.
- Great for or walking or running or roller skating or scootering etc
- Great trail within walking distance from university city.
- Adatto per jogging
- My favorite trail in philly. Gorgeous for walking, running, or whatever else you want to do
- Caminhada ao ar livre, perfeito!