- Reservations a must. But one of the best tours and generous group tastings
- Great tour experience, excellent wine
- Loved the Cave tour and unique wine tour. A must see in Napa.
- Wonderful tours of the caves where they make lots of sparkling wine.
- Cool caves. Art is an awesome guide!
- Sub-par bubbly and they are a little too gleeful when pointing out the caves dug out by exploited labor.
- Do the cave tour and tasting!
- Call ahead even for tastings. We waited 15 minutes just for the hostess to tell us she was fully booked.
- Awesome Bubbles, beautiful property, lots of history..The best champagne house in Napa.. period!
- Take the tour. The underground cellars are so cool!
- Cremant = heaven
- Some of the most beautiful scenery.
- The extra brut is the truth! Kudos to Chef Keller for asking Hugh to make it.
- Specializes in delicious sparkling wines. Set up a tour of their amazing caves.
- It's a schlep, but SO worth it. Lush greenery, mile-long caves filled with bottles of sparkling wine -- and a candlelit tasting
- Great value Laguiole champagne sabre in the gift shop $125. Save even more (15%) if you join the wine club = $106. Compare to Williams Sonoma @ $300!!!No cooler way to open a bottle of champagne.
- On a tasting, don't eat the candied walnuts until instructed!