Schoony's Malt Shop and Pizzeria
Ice Cream, Pizza
384 Bench St
Taylors Falls, MN 55084
- If Benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he's be Pralines and Rick
- Great hot fudge shake!
- Pizza slices were quite tasty and large, too (one would be enough for most people). The outdoor seating area was pleasant. We'll have to try the ice cream next time.
- The Pirate's Booty is great
- Skip the pizza and go straight for the giant ice cream cones. Cinnamini Churro is like an ice cream version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Rootbeer Twister is like a rootbeer float in a cone!
- Mango sorbet was really good and they have a nice selection of classic bottled sodas available. Next time I think I'll try their root beer float
- Sooo Yummy!!!
- Chocolate peanut butter shake is BOMB.
- Bring cash - they charge you a dollar for every transaction no matter the amount. Good way for them to pocket an additional profit.
- Rootbeer float ice cream is great!
- So many flavors of ice cream to choose from!
- If you get a chance to stop here, make sure you do! The ice cream sundaes & shakes are unbelievable!
- Ordered a ice cream cone for a 5 year old. Owner's son made a huge one, charged us for that rather than a kids price and offered no apology. He tried placing the blame on me. WOW!
- While eating pizza I noticed a fly in the parmesan. Took the fly to the owner and he did not apologize, offer a discount or even replace the shaker..WOW!
- Best chocolate malt I've had in a long time. Perfect.
- A friend and I stopped in for lunch today. The owner was working the counter. I asked them if they had pizza made and he told us not until his employee gets in. We thought that was odd but decided to
- Order a pizza. It's delicious.
- Try the Chicago hot dog! The pickled chili peppers stop being spicy the moment you think they would get super spicy. So good!
- They don't serve pizza anymore and the ice cream tasted freezer burned. Still, a must stop for Taylor's Falls. Hit or miss quality.
- Fast service