Scholars Inn Gourmet Cafe And Wine Bar
- Ask for Lyle's Dessert! It isn't on the menu but it is by far the best thing you will ever eat.
- Salmon was tasty
- Corn soup was great. LOVE the wilted fresh spinach in the spin/artichoke cheese dip!
- All Nighter martini is tops (best made by Eric).
- Not too hungry: martini + French onion soup = cure for anything
- We have never had a bad meal here! Staff is great! Outside dining is wonderful!
- Beautiful ambience, wonderful food. Just a pleasant experience overall
- Cool cocktail bar upstairs, great food.
- Sat for 15 minutes and no one came by to take a drink order or acknowledge we were alive.
- Half price martinis while the kids are gone.
- Half priced appetizers every Tuesday for VIP Club members.
- Took 90 minutes to get our food and not even an acknowledgment from the server, let alone anyone else. Almost like it's standard practice!
- Meatloaf and filet mignon are both amazing. Half price martinis Th-Sat! Sit upstairs where it's nice & cozy...Alex is a phenomenal bartender.
- If it is your first time going be sure to try the filet!
- Half priced martinis all summer long!
- Best creme brulee in the state!
- Wedge Salad is the best app! Basically a meal in itself! Chilled Iceberg wedge loaded w/ blu cheese, tomatoes, red onion & crumbles. Can't go wrong!
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday half price martinis! Starting today!
- Monday Nights- Any bottle of wine under $100 is 1/2 price!
- Thursday Night- 1/2 Price Martinis!