Park, Historic Site
1069 Jaeger St (at E. Deshler Avenue)
Columbus, OH 43206
- Dog friendly park that features Shakespeare in the Park in the summer, and a wonderful spot to play ball, relax, picnic, and take your family.
- Actor's theatre is among some of the best theater you'll see in cbus. Shows are free to see and in the rustic beauty of the park. Perfect for date night. Family friendly too!!!
- During the summer, you've gotts see the Shakespear in the Park series; varios plays that are FREE! Bring your lawn chair or blankets.
- Best park in the city. Adults and children can enjoy this wonderful park. So relaxing, clean, and safe. And it's dog friendly. My 2 yr old sister loves it!
- Contrary to popular belief's...the fountains & the ponds are NOT to be used as showers and/or bathtubs...at least by HUMANS so STAY OUT!
- Bring a blanket, a bottle of wine, and some friends and enjoy some incredible free theatre courtesy of Actors' Theatre!
- Head over to Schiller Park to see the famous Umbrella Girl statue, have a picnic, hike or participate in many of its recreational activities!
- Don't feed the ducks unless you want them to follow you around the rest of the day.
- Actor's Theater Thurs - Sundays at 8pm, check it out! FREE!
- Bring an extra leash, usually at least one loose dog running around.
- Very nice residential park.
- if your dog likes to chase balls beware of soccer practice. we've interrupted quite a few times
- Take a nice walk around this pretty, dog friendly park.
- Love to go to the park to get some quick cardio!
- Walking, running, jogging, journaling, people watching, playing with dogs, picnicking, sitting, relaxing, thinking, doing nothing, chilling
- Beautiful! Got my senior prom pictures here.
- Here playing Pokemon go....
- Very nice place, great for photography.
- Visually nice park to take my dog, but unfortunately many people do not clean their dog's poo. Lots of dogs roam and poop and owners do not clean-up. About every 5-10 feet dog poo. What a shame.
- Nice for walking/running