Stadium, Hockey, Convention Center
- $5 to park on gravel!! What a deal? Where do the funds go? Its been gravel for 4 years!!
- Getting here before the puck drops is key. The lobby opens 1.5 hrs b4 the game and the concourse is open 1 hr b4 puck drop. Bigger beer, cheaper hot dogs, and simple parking will be your reward
- Cinnamon roasted almonds! Do it.
- Really nice spot to watch some hockey. Great seats all around. Good beer choices and some unique food options if you take a lap around.
- Nice arena! Not a bad seat in the house and clean bathrooms
- One dollar HotDogs! (Before puck drops/Check the website)
- Walk out with a 7-1 win.....sioux city
- College night=$2 Budweiser pounders
- One of my Favorite USHL arenas. Never been treated badly as an away fan either (go stars!)
- Force playoff game.
- Take out all your trash, drink all of your beer and don't spill anything!!
- You must throw away trash and never spill beer.
- 3 words... taco in bag
- You must have Dip N Dots when at the UPC
- Catch a Fargo Force hockey game at the UP Center, keep an eye on #25 Oleg Yevenko