Southern / Soul
- Food was exceptional as usual. People are friendly too.
- Wing Ding & Wing Beaner... #FTW
- This place is a down-home treat! You will lick your fingers and you will not leave hungry. I'm a huge fan of their wing-beaner (fried chicken wings with a side of red beans and rice).
- The wings, catfish and fries are good. Shilo will also hook you up with good drinks. I wanted something sweet to drink and she came up with something delicious.
- Wing ding or fried porkchop and fries.. Hell, EVERYTHING AT SCENDS IS DELICIOUS
- The chicken is the best
- Now closed...:'(
- Soul food Wednesdays! Get your serious grub on. Me, I like the catfish. And it's cornmeal, southern style fried, not battered. That's how we like it!
- It's all good. Not talking about the bakery either.
- I used to go here all the time when I worked in Oakland Awesome seafood.
- Try the Assorted Dish - Soul food and great ambiance
- The oysters are screamin
- Go on Sunday to get the best southern soul food. The oxtails ans pork chop plates are huge and finger lick'in good! Get there early for the peach cobbler.
- The fried wings are the Best !!