American, Music Venue
12:00pm - 5:00pm
7:00pm - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 1:00pm
3:00pm - 9:00pm
3:00pm - 9:00pm
1:00pm - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 12:00am
10:00am - 12:00am
11:00am - 9:00pm
- Come eat here! Food and service were great and I'm sad I got full.
- Karaoke Monday nights!!! Samoan boners!
- Wow to the guy that thought this was supposed to be an Irish pub...put down your Gameboy.
- Beth makes THE best key lime pie shot we have ever had. Absolutely amazing!!!
- Fun place to sit on the porch if it's not too crowded. It's been around forever.
- Try the BBQ Pork Sandwich, it's amazing. Wash it down with a Scarlett's Red house beer, and you got yourself a killer combo.
- UF football players NOT allowed! Ha!
- Take coconut shrimps! You will not regret.
- The tip that Robb S. left makes my brain shut down... This place is great. And it's GWTW, so that's a bonus!
- Wednesday 4-7 happy hour - it's the place to be.
- Tried steamed oysters today and they were amazing. Medium steamed. Service is always friendly. We always come back!
- Fun bar, go see Clayton Bush when he does live music there! He is amazing! And leave Sunshine the bartender a big tip cause she's awesome!
- Great wings. Whoever thought this was an Irish pub...I ask that they Google "cast of Gone with the Wind."
- Nice set-up: This place has a little of evrything and a good atmosphere. ;) I definitely recommend it.
- Not a real irish pub!!
- Good drink prices.
- Lunch late and cold...
- Food was terrible
- Great place. We love to come here and sit by the bar and have a few drinks and wings. Friendly staff and great service. Prices are also really good
- delicious, generous portions for a reasonable price