The Scarlet Tree
Bar, Karaoke, Music Venue
- I've tried so hard to like this place because I live nearby, but it never fails to disappoint. The service is always poor and the food even worse. My tip: go someplace else!
- Burnt French toast, grumpy staff
- Corned beef hash is really a huge pile of corned beef cubes, awesome!
- Found their breakfast to be unremarkable. There are way better places for less money.
- Decent food. Absolutely awful service. Never coming back.
- For bar food it's no better or worse than any other bar. The main thing is the live music and drinks. Great live bands that bring great fans into the place. Always a good party! Bad food? Who cares?
- say hello to the bartender that looks like Tiger Woods!!
- Chicken fried steak. That's all I need to say.
- A lot of fun, live music!
- Open mic live jazz on Monday nights is fantastic. Just don't order red wine; they keep their supply right near a sunny window so you'll get a glass of warm vinegar, consistently. Come for the music!
- Love the events here. Love the wine choices. Mac and cheese was tasty.
- Tuesday nights: $1 pbrs. $3 Well drinks. $4 Long islands. $5 fire ball shots
- Despite reviews we decided to give this place a chance. The waiters were blatantly rude and apparently hate their lives/jobs. It took us 2 hours... and it was the worst 2 hours of my life
- ...food is a lil too expensive, but the vibe here is nice...
- Never come here if you're in a hurry. Service is horrible but the food is pretty great. The huevos rancheros and meatloaf sliders were fantastic. They are always out of something on thr menu.
- the breakfast here is not bad. if you go early (7-8ish) its usually slow. can't complain about the service when you're the only one here!
- They don't serve non-flavored Stoli. big minus.
- You guys are too young.the scarlet tree was the funkiest dive BLUES club in town. Tui the bartender poured heavy drinks and all the waitresses would dance and sing. LONG LIVE THE TREE