Scarborough State Beach
938 Ocean Rd
Narragansett, RI 02882
- Have sex on the beach at night.
- Head over to the north end of the beach. There are a couple miles of beautiful walking trails leading you to black point fishing area and offers a great experience of the Rhode Island coastline.
- How bad can it be. It's the beach
- I love this beach. The water is clean and clear and there's are great waves.
- North side of the beach is much less crowded during high tide.
- One of the best beaches I've ever been to. It's an open ocean there's no breakers so you'll have better waves here and they have showers and changing rooms.
- One of the most visited sand beaches. Has amenities to change and bath. South side of the beach is slightly dirtier than the north side. Its about 5 min drive from Point Judith Light House
- It's a beautiful day in early June. This place is hopping!
- Handicap accessible.
- Go to one of the private beaches in Misquamicut!! The water is much cleaner. :) :)
- Great place to bring your dog if you have one.. Tons of them #socute
- Make sure to bring an umbrella, put your sunscreen and enjoy the beach. Nice place for a run too.
- There's some big ass fish here!
- Nice place to walk your dog after September 30 th.
- Great local beach in naragansett. Carry in, carry out (trash), so plan accordingly
- Great family friendly beach, has showers
- Nice public beach. Pretty. Ruins of an old church at the north end.
- Fine sand quality. Good exposure to open sea with great waves. One step better to the Misquamicut tourist trap.
- Typical large public beach that costs a pretty penny to enter.