- Got a the small plate W/ braised collard greens and sweet tea. The food was unlike anything Im used to but was very good. The staff was friendly and the restaurant and bar was beautiful.
- I enjoyed the Chicken and Waffle!
- I love the setting, the service & the food. I'd recommend it again & again.
- Arrived at 10 pm on a Saturday. No seating available. Found random ottoman to sit on in rooftop section; waitress took our order. Received half of our order almost 2 hours later. Wings were good tho
- The restaurant had some plumbing issues this morning which delayed the opening. Once the restaurant opened all the servers were not there, nor the cooks etc. The customer service was horrible.
- I enjoyed the salmon croquettes and grits! The black pepper in the croquettes is just perfection! And the mint blueberry lemonade was the perfect compliment to the meal. Ask for Jazz's(male) section!
- The service and the FOOD
- Come early it gets crowded. Sweet Potato pie is so good!!
- Shrimp and grits was delicious!!!!!
- I came here for the NYE event. 1. They made me stand outside in the cold for an hour after I paid $125 for my ticket. My steak was burnt, soup cold comedy show was 20 mins. My first time here... nope!
- Me and my husband are here celebrating our Anniversary and the service is excellent, the food is so delicious. Even the comedy show was hilarious. :-) I will be back with my crew next time.
- nice environment just the collard greens was a lil salty n need a bigger pork chop lmao but good environment i like.
- Charged me 20.00 to keep my hat on but didn't see anyone else get charged. Did they pull a "Hoodwink" on me or is that part of the dress code and im the only one to get caught?
- Blackened Flounder with Creole Sauce convinced me to return the next day
- Fried chicken collards and Mac and cheese -yummm
- Out o business