Mexican, Latin American
$ $ $ $
221 Shelby St
Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Very sophisticated food on par with Geronimo & Compound but MORE UNIQUE. Chef pairs homemade moles with different proteins every night. Chefs signature dessert (the symphony ) should not be missed!
- My very favorite restaurant in all of Santa Fe. Ambiance is compelling, warm -- gorgeous rotating art collection. Food and service = impeccable. Take all my out of town foodie friends here.
- Fantastic restaurant... known for their moles, also happens to showcase great artists on the walls.
- The mole is amazing, they give you a sample of the five moles before you order your dinner. The moles are complex in flavor and delicious!
- Lots of good press and plenty of people love it... great service and ambience but the good underwhelmed me. I'll take Geronimo for the same price all day.
- Food was fine - just that. For the quality and service received versus prices paid, we were disappointed.
- Amazing for groups, service was incredible and coordinated impeccably. Chef visited our tables to explain the dishes and even allowed our group to sample all of the Moles before choosing entrees.
- Everything. sopa de amor
- The love soup and octopus is out of this world!
- So good, get the soup damour its so unique and we love the mezcal flights.
- Chef is amazing and service perfect. Served in a covid period in the patio. Try their cocktails, trust their choice of great upscale Mexican wines. Still fair price for the experience
- Exquisite fare that complements a city different.
- Lamb mole is great if in the menu - decent restaurant and good service.
- Chocolate cake is good. Tacos are okay. Most of the sauces are interesting. Avoid the sopa de amor. Do not order it. Its really gross.
- Excellent food and one of our favorites. The service was outstanding and many interesting and flavorful courses.
- The cheese stuffed squash blossoms.