Theater, Performing Arts
Savoy Ct (The Strand)
London, Greater London WC2R 0ET
+44 870 164 8787
- Built by Richard DOyly Carte in 1881 to stage his productions of Gilbert and Sullivan operettas, this was the first public building in London to have electricity.
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Top show in a beautiful theatre.
- Let it be!!
- C-M are the best seats at the stalls
- Buy your drinks in The Coal Hole before you go in to a show
- Winner of 4 Whatsonstage.com Awards and 3 Oliviers, Legally Blonde is a musical based on the Reese Witherspoon film of the same name. The original cast starred Sheridan Smith and now includes Lee Mead
- Fantastic show. Sheridan Smith is amazing as Elle.
- Fab little theatre where you feel so close to all the action on stage.
- They should install some aircontioning :-))
- Enjoy a musical here
- Gorgeous theatre, perfect for people who love anything Art Deco
- Dream girls
- Fancy theatre
- Probably the fanciest theatre I've ever been to in London. Loved the layout and the detailing in the designs are exquisite! My favourite part of the theatre would be the coloured seats. #DREAMGIRLS
- One of the fancier musical theatre spots I've been to - saw Funny Girl here and it was a blast!
- Dreamgirls was a great show!
- One of my favorite London theatres. Beautiful Art Deco design. Forward stalls and dress circle seats are excellent. But I'm not sure if it's air conditioned? Most of the times I've been there it's hot
- One of my favorite London theatres. Beautiful Art Deco design. Forward stalls and dress circle seats are excellent. But, not sure if it's air conditioned? It often feels hot and stuffy inside.
- Gypsy show is great just don't try to ask for water. Very rude moment...sad state when water is held back and it's supposed to be free
- Watched Gipsy. Great performance by the mother. The stage was rather small but very well equipped