Savi Urban Market
Deli / Bodega, Sandwiches, Grocery Store
287 Elizabeth St NE (btw Austin Ave NE & Atlantis Ave NE)
Atlanta, GA 30307
- Walk up to the register. Notice the large container of Rooster chocolate chip cookies. Buy one immediately. You're welcome.
- open 6 to midnight!
- The variety here is simply ridiculous. Where else in town can you pick up a $150 bottle of Dom Perignon, some organic cat food, and a Southern bnh m sandwich with chicken liver pt?
- King of Pops!! Woohoo
- Z is the best sandwich maker :)
- Chocolate chip sea salt cookies at the register way better and cheaper than the rooster cookies, my personal fave cookie in atl...sweet and salty and chocolaty and buttery and oh so delicious
- smoked turkey gouda sandwich!
- Rooster cookies are awsome!
- Try the delicious brkfast burrito. Organic, free range eggs, cheese, and tomatoes in a heathy spinach wrap. All for $2.99!
- Great little European market that carries all essentials. I love biking here from the Beltline to pick up last minute dinner recipe items and a six pack of beer.
- The breakfast burrito is heaven. And this is the only place can get La Village soda.
- Sea salt chocolate chip cookies are to die for!
- This is a super cute little market! The little short round guy (maybe the manager/owner) did not seem friendly but the rest of the staff was kind. Next time I'm in GA I have to try that cheesecake
- Chili paste hummus in the deli section is to die for, some of the best stuff ive ever had, tangy and garlicky! Way better than it sounds
- Prepared meals...amazing. Wine selection...snack selection...this place rules!
- High quality products, friendly customer service
- Great selection of awesome cheeses! Also, nice convenient finds in this family owned market.
- A place you'd least expect to find breakfast on-the-go, but they make awesome & cheap b-fast burritos. ~$3.99--add additional protein for an extra $1!
- Premium prices for premium goods with good service and easy parking
- Great sake selection!