Sausalito / San Francisco Ferry
Boat / Ferry, Harbor / Marina
San Francisco, CA 94901
- remember to bring your clipper card! the fare is cheaper than if you pay with cash.
- Best place to watch the sunset is from a sailboat.
- Dont forget the schedule! ^^ be on time
- The merlot is no that bad!
- Bring a bottle or two of champagne for the ride.
- This map is wrong. But yes, always bring a jacket. Gorgeous Views!
- Bring a windbreaker. Holy GEEZ.
- Excelente, era winter y hacia mucho frio , entrar al Ferry que estaba calentito fue lo mejor y la vista en la tarde es fantstica.
- Pssima experincia. Mais de uma hora esperando no sol.
- Enjoyable 30 minute ride back to the wharf after biking over the Golden Gate! Great views and they have a bar on board!
- Beatific spot to sip coffee and watch the world go by.
- No need to pay to park your bike. When you see the paid parking lot just keep going, in about 200 meters there's a spot on the right where you can park for free.
- Get a local beer from the downstairs bar on the way back!
- Fantastica Sausalito!!
- Start chatting up the staff and they might have great stories to tell.
- Nice try at the end of the day with sunset! Gorgeous
- Good moment.
- Bar is cash only!
- I mean you have to take the ferry to Sausalito and see the golden gate bridge. best views.. walk around sausalito for a bit for a day trip if you want.. its a cute little town that overlooks SF bay.
- Take care sitting down on their seats after a day's cycling