New American, American
$ $ $
171 Waterfront St (in The Westin Washington National Harbor)
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
Lists & rankings
- Grits and shrimp were good although it was my first time trying it
- Crab stuffed salmon yummy.
- Do yourself a favor and order the lobster & bacon sliders. Also, their crabcake reputation is well earned...very yummy!
- The service was awful. Birthday party of 25 and they are not ready. We had a reservation and still they seemed very unprepared.
- Great French Toast and bacon. 20% off with Passport to Savings book.
- The $5 Happy Hour is the Bomb & so is Chandra the bartender!
- The bartender is the best...just tell her to make you something...she creates great drinks
- Try the 5@5 Specials...
- Soak up more than just a breathtaking view at this classically elegant American bistro: $20 gets you $40 towards hearty fare and delectable drinks with BuyWIthMe!!!
- Great views of National Harbor & the Ferris wheel. Reasonably priced breakfast & brunch for this area!
- Delicious brunch with great service. If you stay at the Wyndam, you get 20% off when you show your room key. Nice waterfront & Capital Wheel view. Menu is a bit pricey
- Chicken Flatbread with Sweet Potato Fries
- Wine List needs an upgrade...but serviceable.
- Avoid the lobster bacon sliders. Great in concept, but pretty lacking in flavor.
- There's at $5 Drinks and Food Happy hour and the upstairs bar from 5-7pm. Well worth it.
- Took my fiance here for our engagement and was an excellent choice. The ambiance, food, and service left us impressed. The complimentary champagne was a nice touch. We will definitely be back!
- Took my wife there for her birthday. Outstanding service! They provided complimentary champagne and strawberries plus a cake w candles. Thanks for making me look great!