Satay Family Meru
Jalan Meru (in front of Cafe Ayamas)
Klang, Selangor 41050
- Better than others SATEY in Malaysia. Tak percaya CUBALAH!!!!!!!!!! Special treat w lontong lg
- Close to satay willy at sg ramal, kajang. But it's uniquely tasty!!
- Selalu full org
- The best satay in Meru... More better than haji samuri...
- dah x berniaga ke apa? lama gila x bukak kedai
- sedap bro!!
- Lagi sedap dari satay frozen Haji Samuri samada yang dekat kajang ataupun branch. Delicious pizza, variable burgers n cool drinks also available at this place.
- The satay is super nice lo.... xD Infront my house onli mah...^____^
- Beef and chicken satay are nice. The sauce is a bit diluted. Service sucks sikit..
- A very juicy satay! Love it!
- Updated review:The grill today sux. Satay almost burnt to charcoal.Some satay inedible. Inconsistent shop.My last visit for satay.Will come back for nasi lemak tho. Score:2/10 for satay. 7.5/10 for NL
- Its a good place for satay but workers are rude as f***. That aside nasi lemak bungkus on the table is a sime classic style. Nice sambal.
- Anyone have any idea when is their day off??? Went there 3 times and not open! So disappointed!
- Delicious and very authentic satay.
- Closed on sunday.
- Satay ni lain macam sedap dia!
- It is nice, no joke.
- Must come early.. 830pm satay kambing dah abis. Ada satay ayam, daging, kambing n perut
- Cheap.... nice athmosphera